Department of Accounting and Audit
The Department of Accounting and Audit is a structural subdivision of DonNUET Educational-Scientific Institute of Management and Administration.
The Department of Accounting and Audit is an administering department and provides training, retraining and advanced training of specialists in different levels of high education (BA degree, Master degree) for the national economy and foreign countries in specialty 071 "Accounting and Taxation".
The department provides teaching subjects related to the theory and practice of accounting, audit and taxation system for all specialties of the University.
Head of the Department is Tetiana Kozhukhova, Doctor of Economics Science, Associate Professor
Address: Tramvaina, 16, office 512 (409)
The Department of Accounting and Auditing of the Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after MikhailoTugan-Baranovsky was established in the period of the University's birthat Kyiv (1920-1930 rubles), was diverted jointly with the Institute to Kharkiv (1930-1958), and then to Stalino (1959) and until 2014 worked at Donetsk. Since October 2014 the teachers of the department have continued their work atKryvyiRihat the new address of DonNUET.
The Department provides the organization and realization of training process in the following disciplines:
- Tax Operations
- Economic Activity Analysis
- Internal Audit
- Reports of Enterprises
- Information Systems in Accounting and Taxation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting in Taxation
- Accounting in Banks
- Accounting in Branches of Economy
- Accounting Policies
- Managerial Accounting
- Fiscal analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting І
- Financial Accounting ІI
- Accounting at Enterprise Management
- Foreign Economic Activity Accounting
- Accounting and Taxation of Business Entities Activity in Ukraine
- Accounting and Financial Reporting in Accordance with International Standards
- Organization and Methodology of Audit in Accordance with International Standards
- Organization of Accounting
- Financial and Investment Analysis