The main task of the Donbas-Ukraine educational center is to facilitate entry into the territory of the antiterrorist operation or in settlements located on the line of collision in the entrance examinations to Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky, Kryvyi Rih.
At the base of the center, entrants from the ATO zone may:
- undergo an annual assessment and a state final attestation;
- get a certificate
- submit documents for higher education on a competitive basis based on the results of entrance examinations,
- take exams and go to DonNUET.
According to the new mechanism, these applicants can only enter the DonNUET named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky, as well as other universities in Donetsk and Lugansk regions or to displaced universities located in Kiev, Vinnitsa, Dnieper, Sumy, Kharkov.
- entrants who do not have the Ukrainian Attestation and did not make independent external evaluation. Such entrants pass the state final certification according to the simplified procedure on the basis of the Donbass-Ukraine Center and receive the relevant certificate. The reference for all items in the list indicates "certified", and for the state final certification there are two grades - from the subjects "Ukrainian" and "History of Ukraine".
The average grade of the certificate is calculated as the arithmetic mean of these two grades.
The certificate on the successful passing of the annual assessment and the State final examination is the reason for the applicant's admission to the entrance examinations at DonNUET named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky, and subsequent enrollment at the university.
- Applicants who hold a state-level education certificate (certificate), but did not constitute an INDEPENDENT EXTERNAL EVALUATION. In this case, the entry is due to the introductory tests specified in the rules of admission to DonNUET.
- Applicants with a Ukrainian certificate and appropriate certificates of independent external evaluation. They can enter any educational institution in Ukraine. Including, regardless of the point at which the entrant from the Donbas passed the independent external evaluation, he retains the right to enter into a simplified procedure
The Donbas-Ukraine Educational Center is located at the address: classroom #232: 16, Tramvaina Str., Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, 50005
The authorized school of the Educational Center is the following: - Secondary School № 109 (83, Yaroslav the Wise (Otto Brozovsky) Str., Dovgyntsivsky District, Kryvy Rih)
Also, separate Consultation Centers which operate in Mariupol and Kramatorsk have been established.
Addresses and contacts items:
40, Mashynobudivnykiv Boul., Kramatorsk, Donetsk Region
+38 (063) 046-22-47
room. 26 "a"; 7, Matrosova St., Mariupol, Donetsk Region.